Saturday, April 15, 2017

College Room Mate - Part 1

College Room Mate

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay



It was my first week in college and also my first time having a room mate.  He was a quite guy who either slept or studied.  We got along especially since he was a real hunk.


I was his room mate for about a week when I was reading my text book.  My room mate was sleeping.  My eye caught sight of his cock.  I sat up in my bed and looked closer.



It was his cock.  It was rock hard.  This was the first time I spotted his cock.  He was snoring so I knew he was out.  I had to get a better view.  I stood up and walked over to his bed.



I raised his shorts and was trilled to see his cock.  It was hard and peeking from under his shorts.  He was circumcised.  I needed to see more.  I raised it more and his cock moved outward.  My heart stopped beating.  He had a big cock head.



I needed to do more than just see it.  This was a great opportunity.  My room mate was a sound sleeper.  I had to wake him a few times and he was impossible to wake up.  So I leaned in and inhaled.  His cock had a odor of piss.  I looked at hjis cock head and saw precum ozing out.



I licked his cock.  He was still snoring and out.  I licked the precum off the tip of his cock.  I needed to suck his cock.  It was now or never. I did not think what might happen if he woke up.  I just need to suck cock.



And I did.  I opened my mouth and took in his cock.  I sucked it but I wanted to take it all the way deep into my throat.  I reached into his shorts and pulled his cock all the way out and pulled his balls out also.  pulled his shorts down




I swallowed his cock all the way into my mouth.  His cock had grown and I was handling it.  I kept sucking.  I did not notice that my room mate was awake.


I stopped.  There was no snoring.  I turned my head and saw that he was awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment