Sunday, April 2, 2017

Orange Shorts

Orange Shorts

Story by Jay

I spotted him when I was at the park.  He had on these bright orange shorts.  You could not miss him.  They were tight.  He climbed into the car as I approached him.



I said help and that I liked his orange shorts.  He smiled and said thanks.  I asked if he wanted to go for a walk in the woods.  He said he was fine just sitting in the car.


I repeated that I liked his shorts.  He smiled and pulled out his cock.  It took my breath away.  It was big, very big, with a thick shaft and big cock head.



He said why don't you get in the car.  I quickly got in and saw his cock up close.  It was a sight to see.  I could not think of anything to say.  His balls were now in sight and they were hanging down wanting me to lick them.




He started the car and drove around the block.  I asked if I could touch his cock.  He laughed and said why not.  I grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it.  It was rock hard.  I did not ask but bent down and started to suck it.


He spread his legs apart and I was able to reach his balls with my mouth and I licked them.  They were tight as I sucked each one into my mouth.


I sat up and continued stroking his cock.  "Keep going." he said.  I stroked him faster and he moaned out loud as he came.  When he pulled into the park, I bent over to lick up his cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment