Sunday, April 16, 2017

College Room Mate - Part 2

College Room Mate

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay



I never had a room mate before.  I looked forward to college dreaming of have a room mate that I could have sex with.  When I first met my room mate I was pleased with what I saw.  He was cute and handsome.

I decided to see if I could get some action.  I was napping when I woke up and noticed that my cock was hard.  I arranged my shorts so that it was sticking out partially.  I spotted him taking glances towards me.


My room mate walked over and lifted my shorts.  I got excited and felt my cock grow harder.  i could not believe he was checking out my cock.



I glanced down and saw he was inhaling and smelling me.  I was excited.  I wondered how far he would go.


When he licked my cock, I thought I would explode.  This was more that I ever expected.  Then he did what I only dreamt of.  He started to suck my cock.  At first just the tip of my cock, then he pulled my cock and balls all the way out.


He sucked me all the way deep into his throat.  It felt so good.  I forgot to keep snoring.  My room mate stopped when he noticed that I was not snoring.  He turned towards me.



I smiled and said "Keep doing what you are doing.  Feels good."  He continued to suck.  I was close to cumming.  I shot my load into his mouth.  It felt great.

Afterwards I thanked him and I asked if he wanted some sucking too.  He undressed so fast that he moved like a blur.  College life is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment