Friday, March 31, 2017

Boyfriend

Boyfriend

Story by Jay




I laid next to my boyfriend and watched as he slept.  His cock was laying on his stomach.  It was beautiful.  I love watching it.  He had a magnificent circumcised cock that was thick as well as long.


It turned toward me.  I now could see his balls hanging down, filled with his manjuice.  I wanted to touch it, run my fingers up and down his shaft.  First, I reached out and cupped his balls in my hand.   I felt them move as I held them ever so lightly.



I stroked his cock and watched it grow.  Then I started to lick his shaft.  It grew more.  It twitched as I ran my tongue up and down.  Then it erupted and shot its load.



I watched as cum came streaming out.  Gobs of white semen spurted out and laid on his stomach.  I watched as the last drops of cum emerged in his piss hole and joined the pool of cum on his stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment