Wednesday, March 29, 2017

My Brother's Friend - Part 1 of 2

My Brother's Friend

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay


I went over to my brother's place to pick up some tools.  He was great at borrowing my tols and not returning them.  When I got to his place, his car was gone.  I decided to go get my tools anyhow.


When I entered his place, I recognized a friend of his that I had not seen in a while.  He was not that skinny little kid anymore.  He recognized me and was real glad to see me.  He said that I looked real good and must had been exercising.


I pulled up my shirt to show him my chest  and my ABS.  "Wow" he said "you really have a great body."  I was enjoying having him run his hand all over my chest.  Then he started to kiss and lick my chest.  I did not stop him.



I quickly took off my clothes and started to suck my already hard cock.  My brother's friend had great skills.  His mouth was awesome.

My cock was almost ready to blow when he stopped sucking and said "I have a better use of your cock.  Follow me."

No comments:

Post a Comment