Thursday, March 30, 2017

My Brother's Friend - Part 2 of 2

My Brother's Friend

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay



My brother's friend stopped sucking my cock and said  "I have a better use of your cock.  Follow me.'  He grabbed my cock and led me down the hall to the den.  He undressed and pulled down his pants and guided my cock into his ass.



I started to fuck him listening to his moans.  His ass was tight and I started to fuck him faster.  He wanted more and screamed for me to go deeper.




He stopped me and hopped off the desk and turned around.  He said "Fuck me.  Harder and faster."  I did as he wanted.  He moans were almost a high pitched scream.  I was close to cumming now.  I  yelled "I am cumming."  Then shot my load.  I pulled my cock out of his ass.  He grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times.  I knelt down and took his cock and sucked it until he unload his cum in my mouth.

When we were done, I told him I was picking up some tools to take to my place.  He asked if I needed any help.  I smiled and said "Yes".  We headed to my place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment