Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sun Bathing - Part 2 of 3

Sun Bathing

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 3




I laid in the park naked letting the sun warm my body. I looked around and decided it was time to visit the woods.  I got up and a few of the guys got up with me.  We headed to the woods.



The first thing we saw was a group of guys walking back and forth looking for action.  They still had there clothes on.  A few of the guys had there cocks out and were peeing.  This was a easy way to show what you got .  I started to wander around checking out the goods.



There were cocks of all shapes and sizes. I love seeing cocks and watching they pee.  I lost track of the other guys.  And then I spotted the guy of my dreams.



There he was standing in the bush naked.  He was built with a great body and with a rock hard cock. I went over to him and immediately we grabbed each other's cock.



We jerked each other cocks for a while.  Then he laid down on the ground and I grabbed his massive cock.  I swallowed it all the way till my lips touched his pubes.  He was super horny and after a few sucking of his dick, he shot his load.  When he was done, he was ready to leave.  He got up said thanks and left.

I stood up and looked for my next guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment