Monday, March 27, 2017

Sun Bathing - Part 3 of 3

Sun Bathing

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3


I laid down and got some sun.  I slept for a while.  When I woke up, I spotted a guy off to the edge of the park.  I decided to check him out.  He was fully clothed which was unusual for a nude section of the park.



His cock hung there as he pulled down his jeans to expose his cock and balls.  He was soft but not for long.  He grabbed it and after a couple strokes, he was rock hard.




As I got closer, I notice that he was not bashful at all.  His cock and balls were now sticking out and he smiled as I came closer.  I figured he would cover up when I was within a few feet of him, but he pulled his jeans down lower so that I could get a better view.



He had a really nice cock.  I sat on the bench that he was sitting on and watch his cock sway in the air.  He had a big cock head.  He smiled and I kept looking.

I looked around and reached for his cock.  He gasped as his cock quivered.  I stroked it and he let out a low moan.  I continued to jack him off. It was only a few minutes before his body shook and he shot a big load of cum.

My hand was covered with his cum.  He reached for my hand and licked it clean of cum.

He got up to leave and we smiled to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment