Saturday, March 25, 2017

Sun Bathing - Part 1 of 3

Sun Bathing

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 3

It was finally Spring and the weather turned warmer.  I headed down to the park to see if there were any guys out getting sun.

I parked the car and walked over to the first park.  This area was for the family and the guys here were usually wearing swim trunks or Speedo.  I spotted a couple guys and walked over to them.



The first guy had shorts and a shirt on.  He was laying on his stomach.  When he saw me, he got up on his side and I saw a beautiful cock sticking out of his shorts.  He kept looking around and I kept staring at his cock.  I told him I was going over to the nude section.  He did not know that there was one.

I told him about the wooded area that surrounds the park and that all kind of things happen in the woods.  I asked if he wanted to go.  He nodded yes and stuffed his cock into his shorts sand he  picked up his blanket and off we went.



As we walked toward the nude section, I spotted another guy. He had on shorts only but there was something he was laying on.  As we got closer he revealed it to me.  It was his hard cock.  I stood there and watched as he moved back and forth massaging his cock.  I told him about the nude section and the wooded area.  I asked if he wanted to go.  He stood up quickly, holding the blanket in front of him.  Off we went.



We cut through a section of the woods and walked down a trail until we came upon another clearing. It was fantastic.  Guys were laying out nude.  Their cocks were rock hard.  We put out our blanket and undressed and laid there naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment