Sunday, October 2, 2016

House Guest - Part 1

House Guest

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

I love having house guests, especially when they stay over.  We usually have a night cap before turning in.  Sometimes we have more than one.  Albert was a friend from where I grew up.  This was his first time sleeping over.  He drank too much ans I had to help him into the space bedroom.




Before I turned in, I thought I better check up on Albert.  My eyes got adjusted to the darkness.  Albert was laying naked with the covers exposing his cock and balls.  They were a beautiful sight to see.


Albert had a beautiful cock with two low hanging balls.  I reached over and cupped his balls in my hand.  They were great to hold.  I could feel his balls twitch as I held them.  I moved over to hold his cock in my hand.  Likewise, his cock enjoyed being held.  It started to grow right before my eyes.



I watched as it grew erect and started to bob back and forth. Albert moved and pushed the bed covers off of him. A drop of cum appeared on the tip of his cock and dropped to his stomach.



I stared as drop after drop appeared and dripped down to his stomach.  I watched as Albert reached down and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it.  I had a great vantage point to watch his cock start to shoot his load.



I loved the view and moved to see his tip of his cock head and watch the cum come out of his pee hole.  He gave it a few more jerks with his hand and then let his hand drop his cock to his stomach.



The room was silent except for his snoring.  I moved off the bed and and tip toed out of the room.  I went to my bedroom and laid in bed.  My cock was erect and wanting attention.  It did not take long for me to cum.  Soon I was snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment