Friday, September 30, 2016

Birthday Party

Birthday Party

Story by Jay


It was my birthday and my friends got together to celebrate.  Jack brought his specialty of pizza.  It was an all meat pizza.  His big juicy cock was the center of the pizza.  Since it was my birthday I got first suck at his cock.  It had a flavor of cheese and pepperoni.



I sucked for a while then I passed the pizza around to my friends that were there.  Bill came up to me and had hot dogs that he was passing out.  Since I was the birthday boy, I got first picking.  I took the one that had his cock in it.  He handed the tray to a friend of ours that was near by.



I enjoyed his cock   This was shaping up to be a great birthday party.  After sucking for a while, they said it was time to blow out the candles.  In stead of candles, it was cocks.  I took a suck of each of the cocks.



I could have continued sucking each one but it was time to settle on the cock that I wanted for my birthday wishes.  It was Troy.  My true love.  Our cocks intertwined as we kissed each other on the lips.



It was time to get into a 69 position and suck each other as our friends looked on.  When we both came, our friends threw confetti and said "Happy Birthday."


a

No comments:

Post a Comment