Monday, September 5, 2016

Nice View

Nice View

Story by Jay

I love going to the beach.  I especially like the clothing optional beach, or as I like to call it, 'The Nude Beach'.  I love the men only section.

Today there were not that many guys out enjoying the sun.  I did spot one guy and decided to check his out.  As I got closer, I found him to be cute with a nice slender body. My eyes examined all of him but my eyes stopped to look at his cock and balls.


He was uncut with a fat shaft.  I wanted to see more, so I kept walking towards him.  His cock was really nice.  I could see me sucking it.  His balls hung down and were oval and simply beautiful.




I got as close as his towel and said "Hi."  Now that I was close to him, I took the opportunity to check out his cock and balls better.  I wanted them in my hand and in my mouth.  I wished his cock would emerge from his foreskin.

He said, "You out to get some rays?"  I kept my eyes on his cock and balls and replied "Yes."




He said "Go ahead and lay out.  The rays are great.  I took off my clothes and he watch my every move.  I laid across from him.  He was interested in seeing me as much as I wanted to see him.



He finally said "You have a great body and I love your cock.  Really nice."  I smiled and said "Thanks."  I wanted his cock in my mouth and my cock in his mouth.  As I thought of doing a 69 with him, my cock got hard.


He asked "What you thinking about?"  I said "What do you think?  I am thinking of sucking that beautiful cock of yours."  He stood up and grabbed his things and said "I know a spot nearby."  I grabbed my stuff and follower him to the spot.  We were both hard by the time we got there.

We immediately got into a 69 position. We sucked each other off and laid there naked with the sun warming our bodies.  I was enjoying laying net to him and having sex with him.  I did not want the day to end but the sun eventually started to set and we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment