Tuesday, October 4, 2016

House Guest - Part 2

House Guest

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay


I slept like a baby.  My house guest, Albert, was quiet.  I woke up and stretched and laid there thinking about what happened last night.  Albert had a fantastic cock and I wanted it in me.

I heard the door to my room opening.  Albert was standing in the door way with his cock all hard and standing outward.  He walked in and stopped at the foot of my bed.




I kicked the cover off of me and raised my feet upward.  He held my legs up and inserted his cock into my ass.  My ass stretched as he pushed his cock deep into me.  He started to fuck me.  I loved the feel of his cock as it slid in and out.


He started to fuck me faster and I moaned as he went deeper with each thrust.  His cock seem to get bigger as he continued to fuck me harder and harder.  Finally his cock shoot his load into me.  Man, did it feel good.  He removed his cock and laid on the bed next to me.

I love having house guests.


No comments:

Post a Comment