Friday, October 28, 2016

Snake

SNAKE

Story by Jay

My friend has a pet snake.  He loves to perform in front of me.  He strips down to his underwear and lets his pet snake roam all over his chest.



I sit back and watch as the snake explores my friend;s body.  It inches across his chest and Iimage my tongue exploring his nipples.


The snake's tail slowly moves across his underwear and runs his tail aqround his cock and balls.  This drives me wild.  I love seeing his snake crawling all over his chest while he strokes his cock.




My friend strips down and laid there naked with his cock all hard and erect.  He grabs his cock and strokes it.  His snakes continues exploring his chest.  I get undressed and stroke my all ready hard cock.



This was too much for me to watch.  I wanted to be the snake and crawl all over his body.  The snake wrapped himself around my friends chest.  I wanted to do that.



He kissed the snake and I wanted to do that.


The snake's tail flicked around my friend's cock.  I wanted to do that.  His cock was rock hard and erect.  I was so horny.



The snake rested on his chest.  I wanted to do that.  I was ready to explode.



My friend turned around and let his snake wrap around his body and rest it's tail down his ass crack.  Boy, did I want to do that.


I watched the snake moved down his ass crack and rub against my friend's balls and cock.  I could not take it any longer.  I wanted to do that.



Like me, my friend was ready to explode.  He laid on his back and asked me "Ready?"  I said yes.  We stroked our cocks faster and faster until  we both both came.  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment