Monday, October 24, 2016

Relief

Relief

Story by Jay

A friend of mine was coming over to visit me.  It was a hot day and he needed to cool off.  He said his place was hot and he needed relief.



He came over and we visited for a while.  He sat in a chair and I notice his cock was inching out between his shorts.  I never saw his cock before so I was interested to see what he had.  He kept talking and I kept looking.



His cock head was now plainly in sight.  He was circumcised.  I wanted to reach out and touch it but I waited to see what he was going to do next.



He reached down and pulled his shorts back.  His cock and balls were now exposed for me to look at.  He said "You like what you see?"   I nodded yes and he took off his shorts and sat there with is cock and balls for me to see.



I moved closer and loved what I saw.I reached out and touch his cock and watched it grow.  I kept stroking while he undressed me and then we stood cock to cock.




He was the bigger cock but we both needed some relief.  We started to jack each other off.  Our cocks grew in size and he came first.  I milked each drop of cum out of his cock.  He worked on my cock until I came.

Now this is the kind of relief that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment