Saturday, October 15, 2016

Magic Lamp

Magic Lamp

Story By Jay

I love going through antique stores.  I can browse for hours.  Today was no exception.  I found some boxes in the rear of the store.  The owner said that he just received the boxes.   I asked if I could look through them.  He replied to go ahead and look.

I loved looking through them and founds a lot of neat things.  One item was an oil lamp that looked like the ones that you rub and a magic genie appears and grants you a wish. I went ahead and bought it.


I took all the items home with me and later that evening I went though all the items that I bought.  It was late and I was tired.  I saw the lamp and picked it up.  I examined it and laid in bed with it.  It was shiny and I took a cloth and started to rub it.  The room filled with smoke and I saw the image of a guy floating in the smoke.   He said "What is your wish?"  I remembered saying "I need a man."  Then I feel asleep.


The next morning I awoke and remembered what happened last night.  I thought to myself "What a dream."  I rolled over and my hand landed on what felt like another guy.  I squeeze and felt a cock and balls behind underwear.  I opened my eyes and saw a guy laying next to me.  I squeezed his cock and felt it grow.


I needed to see what he had under his underwear.  His cock was already poking above the waistband of his underwear.  I grabbed hold of his cock and I was amazed at the size and thickness.  I stared at his body.  He was slender but not skinny or muscular.  He had a smooth chest.


I now noticed that he had an uncut cock.  He was awake and looking at me.  He smiled and said "Go ahead and suck it."  I sat up and held his cock upward towards my face.



He leaned back, as I started to take his cock into my mouth.  I never had a guy with such a big cock.  I stopped and he said "Go ahead you can handle it."  I took it deeper into my mouth.  Inch by inch, his cock went deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I stopped and looked at the smile on his face.  He replied "I am here to please you."  Before I knew it, I was being fucked by him.




His cock was now deep into my ass.  It felt so good, I did not want it to stop.  I reached for my cock and started to stroke it.  He pumped faster and I felt my balls tighten as I started to cum.  He seem to wait for me to cum, then he  pumped faster and just as I finished cumming, he started to cum.

I was exhausted and feel asleep.  When I awoke, I did not want to open my eyes for fear that he would be gone.  I reached over and felt cock and balls from under his underwear.  When I opened my eyes, he was there, waiting for me with a smile on his face.


No comments:

Post a Comment