Thursday, October 13, 2016

Cutting Grass

Cutting Grass

Story by Jay

I was taking a nap when I awoke to the sound of someone cutting grass.  I looked out and saw my neighbor's friend cutting my grass. I remembered that my neighbor said his friend was staying at his place while my neighbor was on vacation.



He was a gorgeous stud.  He had taken his shirt off and he looked magnificent.  It was a hot day so he was taking a break to cool off.  He sat in a secluded spot in the back patio.  I went over to say hi to him.    



Before he could see me, I saw that he had pulled down his shorts and was playing with his cock and balls.  What a piece of meat.  He was cut and thick.  I watched as he jacked off and after a short while, he stood up and shot his load.

I went around to the front of the house and rang the doorbell.  He came to the door and I introduced myself.  He asked me to come in.  As we talked I kept thinking about his cock.  My cock sprang to full erection and poked out of my shorts.



I did not try to hide it and he kept staring at it.  I decided to make my move.  I took off my shorts and stood them naked with the largest erection I ever had.  He grabbed my cock and  led me down the hall to a spare bedroom.


We imediately got into a 69 position and I got to taste that hugh cock and it was delicious.  He swallowed my cock and played with my balls.  We sucked until we both came.  After we were done, I put on my shorts and invited him over to my place for dinner.

This was going to be a great week.
a

No comments:

Post a Comment