Wednesday, October 28, 2015

whkattk has left a new comment on your post "First Day at Gym - Part 2":

whkattk has left a new comment on your post "First Day at Gym - Part 2":

Lovely story! 



A guy at a family gym grabbed my cock in the jacuzzi spa one Sat morning...  I was surprised but I did not stop him. 

I let him jack me a while. I sat back and enjoyed his hand.  

Then I played with his cock for a little bit.  He had a nice sized cock.  After a while, he asked me if I would join him in the showers. 



We both climbed out of the jacuzzi with our cocks pointing straight ahead.    

We ended up jacking off in the showers. 



Outside, he invited me to his house for some fun - Had to turn him down due to several commitments. 

Damn shame we didn't trade phone numbers!


No comments:

Post a Comment