Tuesday, October 27, 2015

First Day at Gym - Part 2

First Day at Gym

Part 2 of 2

Story By Jay

I walked out of the gym with a smile on my face.  My cock was still hard.  I just saw a guy undress just inches from me while in the locker room.  His naked butt was sweet.  He even had the hardest cock I ever saw.  I wondered if I would see him again.

I got to my car and unlocked the door.  I heard a voice say "Did you like what you saw?"



I turned and it was the guy from the locker room.  He was cute and my cock got hard all over again.  He asked "Can we sit and talk?"  I nodded yes.  He climbed into my car and saw in the passenger side.  His legs were spread apart.  I sat and stared.

We did not talk.  He looked around the parking lot and then reached over and unzipped my pants.  He pulled away my briefs and found my cock and set it free.  He whispered "You have a magnificent cock."  He started stroking my cock.

I reached over to free his cock from the confines of his pants.  It was larger than when we were in the locker room.  He was now stroking my cock.  He took a look around the parking lot and then went down on me.  I sat back as he sucked my cock.

It was too much and I let lose of my load.  He swallowed it and not a drop was wasted.  He sat back up and I imitated what he did to me.  His cock was enormous.  I listened to his breathing and sucked faster.  His load was big and it filled my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could but some overflowed and landed in his pubes.

I tried to lick him clean.  He looked around and pulled out a piece of paper.  He said "I have to run.  Call me."

I nodded yes.  I looked at the piece of paper and it had a telephone number.  He got out the car and disappeared in the parking lot.  I knew I was really going to love this place.      

No comments:

Post a Comment