Saturday, October 24, 2015

First Day at Gym - Part 1

First Day at Gym

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

I join the local gym.  I used to belong to a gym that was in a gay bath house.  The local gym was a family establishment.  My first day told me otherwise.



I got there after work.  It was not too busy and had a few guys.  I found an empty locker and sat on a stool.  I took off my shoes.  A guy went to his locker which was right across from me.  He dropped his pants and I was now staring at his butt.  He had on a pair of tight boxer briefs.  The guy was standing in front of me and I had a front row seat to view his fantastic ass.  He stripped down and I had the pleasure of seeing his bare ass.



It was a beautiful sight.  He bent over to place his clothes and shoes in the bottom of the locker.  Again I was going to see a wonderful sight.  His balls were hanging between his legs.  I was so close that I could reach over and touch them.   His cock was standing semi erect.  He reached and scratched his balls and tugged at his cock.  It grew in size.  I was so excited.  What a sight. 


 
He stood back up and stayed naked.  He turned and smiled at me.  I got undressed and stood there with a semi hard cock.  There was a long bench along the lockers against the back wall.  He went over to them and sat down.  His cock was fully hard.  He put on athletic socks.  I stood there now with a raging hard cock and stared at him with my mouth open.



He walked back to me and his cock swayed back and forth.  I wanted to reach over and touch his cock.  He got dressed and turned and walked out of the locker room.


I grabbed my stuff and got dressed.  I knew I was going to love this place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment