Saturday, October 3, 2015

Cleaning Company

Cleaning Company

Story by Jay

I saw a cleaning company ad on CraigsList.  They said they cleaned crystal clear.  I hired them to clean my windows and storm doors.  The guy came out.  He seemed rather young but as long as the work was good, I did not care how old he was.  He showed me hisn company badge.  It stated he was 21.

I told him what I wanted and went to my kitchen to clean the morning dishes.



After a while I went to check up on him.  I found him in the back of the house cleaning the storm door.  He was buck naked.  I stared and loved what I saw.  He was slender with a soft cock.  He had shaved his pubes.

He saw me and asked if I liked his work.  I said I sure did.  He had the window sparkling clean.  I asked "Can I watch you work?"  He said "No problem."  As I watched him work, I noticed that his cock was growing in size.  When he was done, his cock was standing straight up.



He said a bill would be sent to me for the service.  I asked if I could give him a tip?"  He walked over to me and asked me to please do.  I got on my knees and started to suck that awesome cock of his.

He started to hump my face and I felt him grow larger.  Finally he came in my mouth.  It was a rather big load.  When every last drop was out of his cock, I stood up and he asked if there was any more work to do.  In my mind, I saw a list of items that he could do.

I smiled and said yes there are.

1 comment: