Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sun Bathing

Sun Bathing

Story by Jay

I love sun bathing.  The feel of the sun on my body just turns me on.  But it can get boring just laying there alone.



Once I was just soaking up the sun when I spotted a guy off in the distance coming my way.  I was bored so I needed some fun.  I reached into my shorts and pulled out my rock hard cock.  The guy came closer and finally spotted me.  I continued to jack off as he stared at me.  He pulled out his cock and stroked it in rhythm to mine.

I turned and acted like I just saw him.  I smiled.  He took one step towards me and started to strip down.



I was loving seeing him undress and come closer to me.  He had a nice uncut cock.  He was standing on the edge of my blanket.  I told him to join me.  His eyes were glued to my cock.  He got down on his knees and before I knew it, he was sucking my cock.

I moved around to get to his cock and we sucked each other's cock.  I loved uncut cocks and took it as deep as I could.  This was so exciting.  I could not control myself and shot my load.  He took it all and then started to face fuck me until he unload his load.

After taking every last drop, he laid on my blanket side to side naked enjoying the warm rays of sunshine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment