Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Arrested

Arrested

Story by Jay

Inspired by Matt



I stood in front of the judge’s chambers with no clothes on.  My cock was standing straight out.  He was staring at me.  We were both quiet.  He spoke first.  “Now tell me how you got to be naked.”

My mouth was dry as cotton.  I tried to talk but nothing came out.  The judge said once again “Now I want you to tell me how you got to be naked.

I opened my mouth and finally words came out.  “A dental hygienist.”

I I looked down to the floor and continued to explain.  “He was a really cute, well-built guy.  He took me  back to the examination room for my exam.”  I hesitated for a bit then took a deep breath.  “As I sat in the chair and he was cleaning my mouth, my head was between his legs.

My cock twitched and grew harder.  “I sensed a little extra pressure from his legs and he moved a little closer.”  I now had a raging hard cock.  The judge said “Go on.”

I continued.  “I felt his crotch touching the top of my head.  I push my head slightly and felt a response from his crotch.  I then felt his hand on my shoulder and chest in a nice, sensitive touch that lasts a while and moves around.....”

I looked around the room.  It was only the judge and I.  He motioned with his hand for me to continue.  “He started to rub his crotch into my face.  I could now feel that his cock was hard.  He reached down unzipped my pants.  I don’t remember how but off went my pants and briefs.  All I had on was what you see on me right now.  This shirt and tie.” 
  
He judge let out a sigh and said “So how did you get arrested?” 

I looked down at my naked bottom half of my body.  My cock was extremely hard.  The judge was staring at it.  I continued with my story, “He adjusted the chair and I was sucking his cock as he was sucking mine.  He was rather big.  I mean really big.  And thick. ”

The judge adjusted sitting in his chair and said “OK.  I see you are enjoying this, but this is serious.”
I turned towards him and my cock pointed at the judge.  I pleaded “I know your honor.  But you have to understand, we were both enjoying sex.  He came first and was rather loud and I forgot where I was and let out a loud moan as I came.”

Then the receptionist came in and I jumped out of the chair and ran for the door.  The police stopped me out side, and then I realized I was naked from the waist down.”

The judge stared at my cock.  He pointed a finger at my cock and said “Is that thing going to stay hard?”

I nodded yes and said “It will go down after I cum.”  The judge motioned for me to come around to behind his desk.  I took a hand and wrapped his fingers around my balls and pulled me towards his mouth and started sucking me.  I was rather good at sucking and after a few minutes I felt that I was ready for me to cum.  I let loose with the biggest load of cum and the judge handled it all.

After I came, he reached into his drawer and pulled out a pair of pants.  He threw them at me and said “Put these on.  And please down run naked down the street anymore.”

I got dressed and said “Yes sir.”  I turned and went back to pick up my clothes. The dental hygienist was the only one in the office.  He gave me my clothes back and said “We never finished.”


I looked at him and thought “Here we go again.”   

1 comment:

  1. Funny one... I wonder what would've hapened if the response to the judge had been, "No, sir. It'll stay boned. You see, judge, I have an implant and the release mechanism doesn't seem to be working..." LOL.

    ReplyDelete