Friday, October 23, 2015

Comment from Scott

Comment from Scott

I was in Germany last year on a business trip, but I decided to stay on for a week for some sight seeing. One night I took the night train to Amsterdam. I had a spot in the sleeper car.

There are four bunks in the sleeper cars, and when I arrived there was a very nice looking man - probably around 60 - in my compartment. He was a nice guy and talkative, but it was getting late, so I figured we'd go right to sleep once the train left.

Usually, people on night trains sleep in their clothes or discretely take their pants off while in bed. Not this guy! He stripped down to his briefs right there in the middle of the compartment. He was very handsome and clearly had quite a large cock.

Well, I'd never had that happen before. Of course, I had to follow suit, so before you know it we were both standing their in our briefs. It was so much fun to take my pants off on a train and stand there in my white briefs.

By this time, I wasn't thinking about sleeping any more! We sat down on our respective bunks and talked about our travel plans. But then there was a knock at the door. Without any hesitation, the other guy got up and opened the door to the compartment. It was the conductor come to check tickets, and there we were wearing nothing but briefs!

I had to get my ticket out of my bag, and while I was doing that, the other guy talked to the conductor in German. He was probably in there with us for five minutes, and of course the door was wide open the whole time. Several people walked by and saw us standing their in our briefs. It felt like the whole train had seen me!

Once the conductor left, we talked some more, then went to sleep. I laid awake for a while - I couldn't believe what had just happened. That was one of my favorite briefs experiences.

Well, enough about me. Have you had any fun encounters lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment