Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sun Bathing

Sun Bathing

Story by Jay

I love to lay out in the sun, especially at the park when other guys go to do the same thing. When I first starting going, I wore shorts.  If I attracted attention and some guys came over then I might pulled my cock out and let them see it.



Then if I needed to hide my cock, I could pull my shorts back to cover myself.  But I started to be more daring, so I started to wear white bikini briefs.  As I sweated, they became transparent.  My cock would stand out. And it would attract attention and guys would come over to look at me.  They would start a conversation but all the while they would be staring at my cock. 



It was a real turn on, which made me get harder, which would show off my cock more.  Finally I just went naked.  Guys would start to lay near me, and sometimes they would wear something and sometimes they would be naked. 




After a while, guys would lay next to me as we would both be naked.  We would stare at each other cock as we got hard.  Then off we would go to the woods and have sex.  Initially we would just jack off then we started to give blowjobs.  

1 comment:

  1. During my military days, I used to go out to the humongous rock formations in the desert, climb to the top, strip naked, and lay in the sun. Never failed to give me a boner, make me jack off. I was joined by two guys who stumbled upon me one Sat...we had a blast!

    ReplyDelete