Saturday, May 30, 2015

Party Trick

Party Trick

I love fucking on the grass.  I love to go to the park and find a secluded spot and just fuck.  Usually I’ve done it in the hot sun after getting out of the pool, but I also did it once at night at this party.
 

I didn’t know too many people there at the party, but got away from my friends and was talking with this cute guy.  We were both pretty drunk and he was flirting hard, saying stuff like “Man I could use a dick in my mouth” etc.  We were outside on the patio, and then there were these bushes and then the lawn kept going down this slope into the pitch black.  

He said he had to piss and got up to go inside, but I said I did too and let’s just go back there.  As soon as we got out of the light, his hands were all over me.  We went to the far corner of the grass, and pissed.  As I was still finishing, he turned me around, got on his knees and started sucking on me.  Before I knew it, he was on his back with his shorts around his ankles, and I was fucking him.  I was scared someone would wander out and see us, and it usually takes me forever to cum if I’ve been drinking, but I gave it as best I could.  He was a cutie, and it all seemed naughty and exciting, and we both came probably in five minutes.  He got cum all over his t-shirt, so when we got back up on the patio, he spilled some beer on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment