Thursday, May 28, 2015

Showing Cock - Part 1

Showing Cock

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

I went for a walk at the local park.  It was deserted, so I had the whole place to myself.  I was enjoying the sunshine and beautiful summer day.  I spotted a guy sitting on the grassy area facing the woods.  I stopped and watched.  There was a guy in the wooded area.  I could barely make him out.

Then I saw what he was doing.  He had his pants pulled down and was holding his hard cock.  His face was hidden in the brush but his cock was clearly visible. 

I watched as he stroked his cock.  I could see that it was a nice seven inch uncut cock.  He pulled his skin up over his cockhead and then back down passed his cockhead.  He was putting on a good show.  I looked around and only I and the guy that was sitting on the grass were watching him. 

He stopped and turned around and was showing his butt.  He grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them to show his ass hole.  I wished I was closer.


He turned back around and resumed jacking off.  He started to stroke faster and finally shot his load of cum.  It flew out of his cock and landed on the grass.  I could see his spurt of semen come out of his cock and land on the grass.  It was an awesome sight.  The guy in the bushes finally shook the last drops of cum from his cock.

1 comment: