Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Story by Jay

I would watch him go by every day on the tractor to work in the fields.  He lived down the road and his family owned farm land on both sides of our place.  One day, I decided to take a shower and let him see me naked through the window as he drove by.

I had just a towel on and stood in front of the window.  As he slowly drove by, I took the towel off to wipe by back.  My hard cock stuck out for him to see.  I glanced down and saw that he was watching.  Then he passed the house and was off to the field.

The next day I decided to be dressed and sit on the porch.  He spotted me and stopped the tractor and asked if he could fill his water jug which he forgot to do.  I nodded yes.
As he filled the jug, he asked if I wanted to ride with him to the back field.  He would not be long.  I nodded agreement.

He said climb aboard and off we went.  He let me sit under a shade tree as he worked in the field.  He had removed his shirt when he drove over to the tree that I was sitting under. 

His chest glistened with beads of sweat.  He was very muscular.  He had the top button of his jeans undone and I could see pubic hair.  He walked over to the tree line and said “Need to piss.  Boy does it feels good peeing into the wind.  You need to go?”  I walked over.  I could see his cockhead poking through his foreskin.  He was big.  I pulled my cock out but just stared at his cock. 

He shook his cock to release the last drops of piss from it.  He was almost completely hard.  He turned towards me and said “You like cocks?  I won’t tell anyone.  You want to hold it?”  I was hypnotized.  I took a few steps and had my hand wrapped around his cock.  He smiled and said “Now move your hand back and forth.  Yes.  That is so nice.”

He touched my cock with his hand and I quivered.  He started talking “Nice.  You like to suck cock.?  Go ahead.  I won’t tell anyone.”  I was on my knees before I could say anything and had his cock in my mouth.  I sucked and listened to him moan.  That was turning me on.  It was not long before he started to cum.  I did my best to swallow his load but some of it dribbled down my face. 
I stood up as he reached for my cock and jerked it a few times and I let loose with the biggest load I ever shot.  He said “Nice.  This is our secret.  OK?  But you need to be available when I come out here.  OK?”

I nodded agreement. 


Now every day I watched for him and would hitch a ride to the fields.     

1 comment: