Thursday, May 14, 2015

Dude Ranch (Last Day)

Dude Ranch (Last Day)

Story by Jay

I hate last days when I am on vacation.  When vacations are great which this one was, then the last day goes by fast, too fast.  And before you know it, you are heading home with great memories, some souvenirs but that is all.
   
But this last day did have a happy ending.  And I went home with more than I could imagine.



The last day had beautiful weather.  I decided to go for a run.  The scenery was breath taking.  As I ran my cock flopped up and down.  The rhythm of the movement was sexual.  My cock started to get hard.  Soon I head footsteps behind me.  I turned to see a guy jogging behind me.  He was also naked and his cock was hard.  I eased up on my run allowing the guy to catch up. 

We said ‘Hi’ to each other and ran side by side.  I looked over to him and saw him looking at my cock.  I did the same and saw a find specimen of an uncut cock.  His cockhead was poking out from the foreskin. 



We stopped to take in the view before we started back.

I followed his lead and we ended back at the stables.  He laid down on a bale of hay.  His cock was now fully emerged from his foreskin.  I got to my knees and quickly took his cock in my mouth.  I am good at sucking cock and I had him moaning loudly. 


   
I heard him say “I am going to cum.”  So I stepped up my sucking and he shot his load into my mouth.  I had big loads before but this was the best.  I laid down next to him.  My cock was standing straight up.

He straddled my body and inserted my cock into his tight ass.  He rode me up and down until I let lose of my load of cum.

We caught our breath and then started to have a conversation.  This was both of ours last day.  We wished we met earlier in the week.  I hoped he lived nearby to where I lived.  I ask where he was from and it turned out to be the same city as mine.


We both had big grins on our faces.  We exchanged addresses.  I now could not wait to get home.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job on the Dude Ranch posts Jay! I am so glad that I reached out and your responded so favorably. Looking forward to your next adventure.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete