Thursday, May 21, 2015

Getting Ready for My Date

Getting Ready for My Date

Story by Jay

It was my first date in a while so I as nervous.  Phil came over to check up on me.  I just got finished showering when he came into the bathroom.  I was naked and he looked at me and said “You are not going to go on a date looking like that?  It is a jungle down there.”

I needed to finished shaving and getting ready.  I said “I don’t have time.”  Phil said “Honey, you have to make time.  Let me help you.”



I continued shaving my face while Phil applied lather to my groin area.  He grabbed my cock and I immediately felt an erection coming on.  Phil said “The harder the better for shaving.  Let me help you.”

He started to stroke my cock, and with the slippery lather, I got completely aroused.  He worked the razor around and soon had my cock and balls hairless.  He worked on my pubes and before long I was smooth as a baby butt.



Phil stepped back and admired his handiwork.  He said “That is one fine cock.”  The phone rang and I went into the other room to answer it.  It was my date.  He was cancelling our date.

Phil was cleaning up the razor when I came back and told him my date was off.  Phil looked at my still erect cock and said “Don’t worry.  We won’t waste such a pretty cock.”

He got on his knees and started sucking my cock.  He pulled my cock out of his mouth and said “Nice and smooth.”  He continued sucking and I enjoying the blowjob.  I held on to the top of Phil’s head.  He took my cock deep into his mouth and I felt the rush of cum as it shot out of my cock.


Phil said “Nice payback of my good work.  I would gladly keep it shaved clean.  Just give me a call.”  

1 comment:

  1. The cock, the balls...yes. Pubes gone completely...mmmm, I dunno. Never experienced that. But, Phil could come shave my cock shaft and ballsac any time he wants! LOL.

    ReplyDelete