Sunday, May 3, 2015

House Servant - Part 2

House Servant

Story by Jay

Idea by JK

Part 2 of 2

Being a house servant was not a bad job.  I got paid and had free room and board.  The duties were general house work like cleaning rooms, including bathrooms and kitchen.  I did not have to cook but I did have to serve the food and clean up afterwards.  All in all it was not a bad job, except for the sex.

I won’t make it sound like the sex with Frank was all that bad.  He was demanding to have sex whenever he wanted sex.  Once I was cleaning his bathroom and I was bent over cleaning the toilet.  He came in, pulled down my brief, and fuck me.  Now I knew why he had me wear briefs only around the house.  It was easy to pull them down and get to my cock or ass. 

The only down side to sex was his constant ‘edging’ with my cock.  This happened multiple times a day.  He would get me hard and get me close to cumming when he would ease up and I would lose the urge to cum.  Then he would bring my cock back to a state of ready to cum and them he would ease up again.

This drove me crazy, but Frank loved it.  I went along with it but I started to plan on reversing the role one of these days.  I would lay in bed at night and get hard thinking about ‘edging’ Frank.  I wanted to hear him beg to cum.

I even thought of tying him up so he would not stop me from ‘edging’ his cock.   I finally decided that tying him up was the right thing to do.  So I waited for my revenge.  He had a few drinks one evening and passed out.  I quickly started typing him up.  His uncut cock was getting hard so I gave it a few jerks and it not was right hard. 

After a while he woke up and started to scream for me to help get him untied.  I looked at him and grabbed his cock.  He yelled “What are you doing?”  I stroked it until it was rock hard and he was moaning.  I stopped and he said “What you doing, finish the job?”  I waited until he was soft once again and then I started the process all over again.  After a few times, he knew what I was doing and started yelling. 

I went to my room and packed my bag.  I had a sizable bank account.  So it was time to leave and start my own life.  As I closed the front door I heard him yell, “Come back here.  Untie me.”

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I sure hope he left the guy SOME way of extricating himself.

    ReplyDelete