Saturday, March 29, 2014

Liberal Household



Liberal Household

Story by Larry



I grew up in a very liberal household.  Very open minded.  Because of that mom and dad felt we needed to be secluded in order to be "free".  I have to say it made it a lot easier.  Like today.  It’s a beautiful day.  A great day to go swimming.  Dad just opened the pool last week and it's finally ready to go swimming so I’m going to christen it for the season.  I called my boyfriend and another couple we hang out with and they were all for it.  I decided it was also time to introduce them to my lifestyle at home.  I had talked about it with Wren my boyfriend but he had never experienced it.  Well today he was.
                                I heard Wren's car pull into the driveway and walked out the driveway to meet them.  He had our friends in the car with him.  All of them sat in the car with their mouths wide open when they saw me. 

                                I stood in front of the car stark naked which when no one was around was the norm but I decided you say you love me Wren you take me as I am.  Naked and free.

I love being naked.  Wearing clothes confines my big cock and makes me uncomfortable.  Anyhow I walked over to the car and said “Come on in guys.  Make yourself comfortable.  No’s home. 


                                They got out of the car and we walked towards the back yard and the pool.  Wren was first to get comfortable when he saw the pool and stripped down to his bathing suit and jumped in. I dove in naked of course and our friends finally dove in with their suits.  Wren took his suit off first and threw it at the patio.  I told all of them “Look, you don't have to worry.  This is the norm around here.  The entire family is naturalist.  We do what we want when we want and usually in the nude.” 


                                By late afternoon my brother and his boyfriend came home too and jumped in the pool.  They had been going out for 3 years now so it was nothing for them to strip naked and walk around and shit.  It wasn't anything strange to them so that they got out of the pool and started to fuck right in front of us either

                                Let me tell you too if it wasn't that our friends were there I think Wren and I would have been right next to them.  Wren was sporting a hard on that looked painful he was so hard and red.  We watched from the far side of the pool as my brother got on all 4's and his lover shoved his cock in his ass while reaching around and jerking him off.  They fucked for a few then jumped back in the pool like it was nothing and then got out and my brother fucked his lover.  It was one hell of a day.  So were the following 3 days when Wren and our friends showed up 3 days in a row for repeats.  Only this time naked all 3 days.  It’s great.

No comments:

Post a Comment