Saturday, March 15, 2014

Rent Boy

Rent Boy

Story by Jay



Most guys are surprise when I tell them I have a cabin in the woods.  It is secluded and most guys like the privacy, especially when they are married.  Yeah, I am a male prostitute.  I like to be called a rent boy.  I have a baby face and a nice slender body.

I have a lot of regular johns who love coming to the cabin.  It is a nice rustic look to it.  So the johns feel manly.  I make them feel like they are out with one of their buddies to fish, hunt, or whatever they feel comfortable with.



I let them enjoy my body.  No matter if they are being here for the first time or if they been here more than once.  I take it slow.  I take off my shirt.  I have a nice slender body.  After a while, I pull out my cock.  It is always great watching the look on their faces when they see my cock.  I have a large one as you can see. 



I make sure they get a good look at my big cock.  It is now their turn to take my cock and either jack me off, suck me off, or let me fuck them.  Of course, the price goes up depending on what they want to do. 




What do I like?  Whatever makes your happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment