Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"Hi Hon"

“Hi Hon”

Story by Larry




“Hi Hon.  So glad you’re home.  I’ve been waiting for you.  Why don't you make yourself comfortable and I’ll get you a drink.  Did you have a rough day today?  Let me make you feel a little better.  Here.  Here’s a nice cold drink.  Bottoms up baby.   Oh look you haven't made yourself comfortable yet.”  (You hear a zipper opening.)  “mmmmmmmmm what have we here.  Oh my does Mr. Happy want to come out and play?”  


(Start hearing loud slurping sounds)  “oooooooooo yeah man suck my cock.  You were right I had a lousy day today at work but you certainly are making up for it baby.  Yeah swallow that cock deep baby.  Your mouth feels so fucking good.  Get me going baby and once I finish this drink I hope your pre lubed because I’m gonna fuck you right here.” (Guzzles down drink.)  

“ahhhh that was good.  Lay down baby, on your back right here.  I need to dump a load and want to do it right in that tight ass of yours.”  (Pulls clothes off.)  “mmmmmm baby you look so hot laying there with your legs in the air.  Give me a second.”  (Puts cock ring on.)  “Yeah baby I’m gonna fuck that tight ass of yours real good now.”



“Yeah you feel my cock sliding in that hot tight hole of yours, don't you baby.  That’s it; pull those legs out and up baby.  Open that hole up for me and let me in.  oooooo god I love the feel of  your hot hole after a bad day at work.  It makes the day worthwhile.  Yeah you like my cock don't you baby.  What’s that?  You want me balls deep.  Your wish is my command baby.” (Slapping sound of crotch against ass.)  How’s that feel baby.  You want more.  How about I plow you like a freight train baby. 

“I'll fuck you so hard you can't sit afterwards, how's that baby?  You like that idea.  You got it, baby take this.  (Heat hard rapid slapping sound.)  Yeah you feel my balls slapping your ass.  Take my cock, you cock hungry bitch.  Yeah that's it.  Tighten that ass bitch.  oooo my god.  My balls.  I can feel my balls tightening.  Baby you’re gonna take my load.  You better milk my cock and get every drop.”  

“aaayyyyyyyyyy yessssssssssss i'm cuuuuuummmmmmiiiiinnnngggggg.”   (Breathing heavy)  “oooo man.  That was fucking hot.  I’m glad you waited for me today.   This was the best ending to a really shitty day.  I wish you'd move in with me so we could do this every night.  What’s that?  You want to move in.  oooo my god my prayers are answered.   Give me a minute to recoup and we'll fuck to celebrate.  what’s that?”


“You want to fuck me.  Ok.  I can go for that.  Let me get the lube.  Yeah baby this is the start of something big.”

No comments:

Post a Comment