Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stewart

Stewart

Story by Larry

                                I went to see Stewart at work the other day.  I surprise him every once in a while and stop by and take him to lunch on the weekends.  He works hard and I don't get to see him very much so this is my way of spending time with him.  He puts in a lot of hours because he keeps telling me he wants to buy a house for us and not have a mortgage.  I have money to put down on the house from inheritance but he won't hear of it.  It’s either no mortgage or no house. 

                                Anyhow last Saturday he was putting in a 10 hour day doing inventory and I decided I would take lunch to him and we'd eat in the warehouse and at least spend some time together.  When I walked in I didn't see anyone in sight so I called out to him.  He answered me from the back of the warehouse and told me to walk back.  I found him in the back counting inventory.  It was hot as hell so he had taken his shirt off.  When he turned around I lost my breath.  I always did when I saw his chest and he smiled.  I loved it.

                                He was on a ladder and climbed down saying "Hey babe what are you doing here?  It’s hot as fucking hell.  Why aren't you home in the a/c?”  I told him I brought him lunch figuring we could eat together and spend some time.  "That’s great babe" he answered.  “Only thing is I forgot something for desert”  I said.  His smile got even bigger.  "Baby I got your desert right here."  With that his smile got even bigger and he opened his pants and pushed them down below his balls.




                                He was rock hard and his balls full but then again they’re always full even after I suck him off and drain them but I yelled at him "Pull your pants up before someone sees you."  He laughed. “That’ll be kind of hard; we're the only ones here.   No one else is coming in.  Come on babe have some desert before we eat lunch."  I couldn't resist.  He was up a step or 2 on the ladder so I didn't even have to get on my knees or bend over.  I walked up to him and took his hard cock in my mouth and went to town. 

                                His head went back and he moaned.  "ooooo, yeah baby, that's so fucking good.  It is just what I needed".  I deep throated him a few times and played with his balls before I let his cock go.  "Ok let’s eat lunch." I told him.  "mmmmaaaaannnnnnn.  Don’t you want to just suck me off a little more babe?"  I told him maybe later.  He pulled up his pants and sat down on a box and I handed him a sandwich.  We talked and ate but I could tell he wanted to fuck.  I can always tell when he wants sex. 

                                When he was done he stood up.  "Well time to get back to work" he said.  "I guess you don't want desert then" I said.  He turned and smiled.  With that he opened his pants again and pushed them back down.  I moved over from where I was sitting to sit right in front of him and swallowed him down to the root.  "ooooooo baby I love your hot fucking mouth.  Yeah baby, take it all".    I bobbed up and down on his cock slurping and jerking him off as I sucked and then playing with his balls.  In no time he was telling me he was going to cum.  He didn't have to say a word.  I already knew.  I could tell from his breathing and the way his balls were pulling up inside.

                                As always when he started to cum he started in a low growl and by the time he was at the height of his orgasm he was howling like a wolf at the moon.  He had to steady himself on my shoulders as he came down from his orgasm.  I wasn't letting go of his cock.  I was making sure I got every drop.  I finally let him pull out of my mouth and he leaned against the ladder behind him.  "Man I just love the way you suck my cock you know that".  I sure did.  He tells me that every time I go down on him.

                I stood up and as I wiped my mouth on my arm I told him "Remember you had desert now when you get home you owe me the main course.”  He looked at me and asked "And what might that be?"  I smiled.  "Your ass to rim and your cock to suck before you fuck me".  He laughed.  Hey that's more than one course but you’re on.  I’ll see you around 6” and he started back up the ladder.  I called over my shoulder as i walked away "You bet you will honey.  You bet you will".


No comments:

Post a Comment