Friday, March 14, 2014

Shower

Shower

Story by Larry

“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man this shower feels good.”  It was a long day today.  They really put me through my paces.  The director wanted things just so and let me tell you he kept at it and we redid it till he was happy.  I deserve this shower man.




I’m so glad the set is on location and we have these great dressing rooms.  Mine has a fully tiled shower.  It’s hugh.  There’s a seat in it and everything but I like just standing here and letting the water run over my body.  I worked hard for this body for this part too and I love the way the water accentuates every line.  Hell I don't know if it's my imagination or not but my cock even seems bigger to me.




You can't see it but there's a full length mirror across from the shower.  Even after a hard day like today I like to stand and let the water cascade over me and look at myself in the mirror.  I’m proud of my body and plan on making sure I keep it this way.  My legs are muscular, my abs tight and defined, my pec's stick out and my arms are muscular and tight.  I also like to look in the mirror and examine my cock.  See how it just curves down towards the floor from its weight. 

                                Its nights like this when I want to go out and find something and fuck the shit out of it.  Like last week end.  Me and a couple of the guys from the set showered and went out.  We ended up drunk and back at my place and in the shower trying to sober up.  Well one thing led to another and I bent one of the guys over and soaped up my cock and rammed it home.  He was screaming like a stuck pig but I managed to fuck a load in him.  Maybe I’ll do the same tonight.  You know what I think I’ll get out of this shower and get going.  Talk to you later people.  Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment