Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sister's Boyfriend

Sister’s Boyfriend

Story by Jay

I was staying at my sister’s place for a few days.  I heard her in the kitchen and got up from the spare bedroom and went to see her in the kitchen.  “Mourning, did you sleep well?” 

I told her I did.  “Well I need to run to the store.  Brad is still asleep, but don’t worry, he is out.  Probably sleep till noon.  It takes a stick of dynamite to wake him.  See you in about 30 minutes.”

I looked at the paper and had a cup of coffee.  I decided to get clean up and as I walked to the bathroom I noticed the door to my sister’s room was partly open.  I looked in and say Brad sound asleep.  He had the sheet over his head and laid there naked.  I walked closer and stared at his cock and balls. 



He was nicely built.  His cock was circumcised and had a nice mushroom head.  His balls hung down and looked inviting to touch.  I knelt down at the side of the bed and closely examined his manhood.

I let my fingers cupped his balls.  I rolled them around and watch as his cock got harder.  I released them and used my tongue to lightly lick them.  His cock was now standing straight up.   I took one and them the other ball in my mouth letting my tongue run all over them. 

I now saw precum dripping from his pee hole.  I released his balls and let my hand point his cock up towards my face.  I placed my lips around his cock and started sucking.  His snoring turned to moans of delight. 
  
There was no stopping me.  I pulled on his nut sack and they started to tighten.  He came fast and furious.  

My mouth filled up quickly with his cum.  I swallowed and sucked some more.

Finally his moans returned to snoring.  I licked his cock clean and left the room. 

When my sister came home I helped her put away the groceries.    We were enjoying our coffee when Brad came in the room.  My sister poured him a cup of coffee.  He kissed her and said “Thanks.  You sure know how to wake up a guy.”


My sister smiled and looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.  I was enjoying my stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment