Thursday, April 17, 2014

Park Visit

Park Visit

Story by Jay

I love going to the park.  There are always interesting guys there to look at.  They can be walking, hiking, sunning themselves.  Or out for action.

I found this guy over by the steps that lead to the back side of the park.  He spotted me and watched as I got closer to him.  He had his cock out and was stroking it.



I smiled and kept walking towards him.  I was not standing in front of him.  He pulled up his shirt and I saw a nice chest.  His cock was standing straight up and he had a nice bush of hair surrounding the base of his cock. His cock was cut and he had a nice head on his shaft.  I wanted to suck it so badly.



He let me look at him and said "Go ahead.  I know you want it."  I looked around the park and it was deserted.  I grabbed his cock and it was rock hard.  Precum was oozing out the tip of his cock.
 


I bend over and took a last look around before taking the cock in my mouth.  He moaned as I sucked.



He kept moaning as I kept sucking.  He said "I am going to cum.  Let me cum on your face."



I was covered with his cum.  He bent over and started to lick it off my face.  When he was done, he pulled up his pants and left.  I sat on the steps with my cock in my hand.  I looked around the park and spotted a guy coming over to me.  I love the park.

4 comments:

  1. I love stroking my cock in a park...Only once (that I know of) did a guy see me; unfortunately he stood there, gape-jawed, until I came...and moved on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just stood and watched? With interest? Or in shock?!

      Delete
  2. So glad that you're back Jay! Love your blog and missed you while you were away!

    Welcome Back,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this in Portland, Oregon? Hot post!

    ReplyDelete