Friday, April 25, 2014

Rock Hard Cock

Rock Hard Cock

Story by Jay



Randy wanted to come over to play some video games.  I told him to drop by anytime.

I waited for Randy and he never showed up.  I got bored playing video games so I put in a DVD and watch two guys playing with each other.  I got undressed and played with my rock hard cock.

"That looks better than playing video games.  Can I join you?"  Randy said.  I said "Hell yes you can join me."

We jacked off for awhile.  Then Randy reached over to grab my cock.  Boy did that feel good.  I decided to do the same and I grabbed his cock. "You are so big." Randy said.  "I wish my cock was as big as yours."

I said "Just keep jacking my cock." I was close to cumming. I moaned  "You are damn good at jacking."

He moved over to watch me cum.  His face was inches from my cock.  I shot my load and it hit his face and coated his face with my cum.

He finished jacking off and came all over his stomach.  "That sure beats video games."

No comments:

Post a Comment