Monday, May 5, 2014

Mr Whore - Part 1

Mr Whore

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

My name is Mr Whore.  I sell my services to anyone who wants to pay.  I found out that straight guys are first in line to hire me.

Usually their girlfriends won't suck their cocks, so they will pay me to do it.  I love sucking cock.  Don't matter if it is straight or gay cock, I love them all.



It is easy since they are so horny that their cocks are rock hard dripping precum ready to explode.  I like them to wear underwear since that is a turn-on for me.



They line up in a straight line and I usually suck each one to make sure they are enjoying the view as well as the action.  If they cum prematurely then I still suck them and milk them for every last drop.



Straight guys love to be sucked but they also love to watch.  Once they each have been sucked, they stroke their cocks as I get down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment