Friday, May 9, 2014

Like What I Got?

Like What I Got?

Story by Jay

I met Bill one day while walking in the woods.  We talked and walked.  It was kind of neat  Usually I meet someone in the woods and we have sex without speaking a word.  But this time we talked.

We ended up at the parking lot.  I asked if he wanted to stop at my place for a drink.  Bill said yes.

I watched in the rear view mirror as he followed me to my place.  I was now getting really hard.  My shorts could not hold my raging hard on.

I pulled into the garage  and waited until Bill walked into the garage before shutting the door.  Then I got out of the car.  Bill stepped back and his eyes got big and his jaw dropped.



"You have a big dick" he screamed, "Let me get a closer look?"  Bill dropped to his knees and examined my cock with his eyes.  "Wow. This is magnificent.".  He touched it with his hand and it grew larger.



He sucked on it. "This is an awesome cock, man."  He tried to take as much of my cock in his mouth as he could.



I laid on the floor and pressed my cock forward.  Bill was like a kid in a candy store.  He sucked my cock and I was moaning in no time.  "I am going to cum."  Bill yelled "I want to watch you cum."



Bill held his hand out to catch my cum.  I squeezed out the last few drops for Bill to have.

Since I was done cumming, I laid there not knowing if Bill would leave or not.  "Can I watch your cock go soft?"  Bill asked.  "I love looking at your cock."



I stood there semi hard and semi soft. Bill smiled and grabbed my hand.  "Let's go inside and play."

No comments:

Post a Comment