Wednesday, April 23, 2014

He licked my Balls

He Licked my Balls

Story by Jay



I was at home.  My buddy John was staying with us.  My parents were out shopping.  John said he was horny and wanted to jack off.  I told him to go ahead.  He wanted me to jack off with him.  The more he begged me, the hornier I got.

We went to my bedroom and stripped down.  John kept staring at me as I started to jack my cock.The more he looked at me, the hotter I got.I was enjoying John staring at me.

I looked over and saw his cock was rock hard.  He shifted down the bed and his face was just inches from my cock and balls.  I could feel his breath on my balls.  Then he licked my balls.

It was a weird sensation.  But it was a great sensation.  I felt my balls tighten as he continued to lick.

I was now moaning when I felt the sensation of cumming.  I did not want to stop, but I could not hold back.  Cum poured out of my cock.  John stopped licking but continued to stare at my cock and balls.

We heard my parents pull up in the driveway. He did not hesitate.  His mouth went straight to the cum and he licked it clean off of me.  He grabbed his underwear and wiped me dry.

We dressed and went down stairs.  John whispered "Let's continue later."  I smiled.  John and I became great friends.

3 comments:

  1. Part of me wants this to be more than fiction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and I think we know which part of you it is ;-)

      Delete
  2. Always good to read your stories, Jay :-)

    ReplyDelete