Friday, August 26, 2016

Roommate in College

Roommate in College

Story by Jay

I went to a college where I could have my own place.  I found an apartment but in order to stay there, I needed added income.  So I took in a roommate.  He was straight and had a girlfriend.  He was rather nice looking.

I told him I was gay but he was OK with that.  We got along great.  Our life styles did not interrupt each other.  We kept any sexual encounters to our individual bedroom.

Everything was going good, until he had a big fight with his girlfriend.  He became moody and really hard to live with.  One day I came home to find him drunk.





He said he wanted pussy, any kind of pussy.  His girl friend dumped him.  I was caught off guard.  The more he told me what he wanted, the more turned on I was.  He undressed me and then flipped me over and started to lick my ass hole.




I loved it.  I reached around and grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face deep into my ass.  His tongue went to work licking my ass and probing deep.  I never felt it so good.  I had tongues into my ass brfore, but never like this.  I was enjoying it and did not want it to end.




It was fantastic.  He pushed his tongue back and forth, in and out of my ass hole.  I was moaning for more.  Every once in a while, he would stop and say "You like it, bitch.  You want more?"  I said "Yes" to every question.  Here I had a guy with a tongue that lived in the bedroom next to me, I was moaning with joy.


I was exhausted.  He kept at it and I enjoyed every minute.  I could not believe how wonderful it felt. His girl friend was stupid to dump him.  But I was happy to fill in for her.



I was between moans when he stopped and spread my ass cheeks and said "Nice pussy.  You need my cock, Don't you?"  I could not believe it.  The tongue was awesome but what about his cock.


Before I could answer, he dived deep into my ass with his tongue. "Ready?" he said.  I braced myself for what was to happen next.




He stopped for a minute to get undressed.  He inserted his cock which was bigger than I ever had before.  He plowed fast and furious.  He had an enormous cock.  His balls slapped against my ass as he fucked me.  I heard his start to moan and I braced myself for what was to come.

His load was filling me up as he rammed his cock into me.  When he was done, he removed his cock as we sat on the couch and caught our breath.

I said "Thanks."

He answered "Every day."

I said ":What?"

He said "I need it every day.  Are you up for it?"

I said "YES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment