Friday, August 19, 2016

GYM SHOWERS

GYM SHOWERS

Story by Jay



I had a great workout and needed to hit the showers.  The hot water felt good on my body.  I noticed out of the corner of my eye that a guy entered the shower.  I continued to soap up and rise under the hot water.  I glanced over and saw that he was checking me out.  He was a cute guy, so I decided to give him a good view.



I made sure he got to see my ass.  I turned my back to him and took my time to turn around.  My cock was starting to get hard, but I did not care.  I had a massive thick circumcised cock with a nice cock head.  To my surprised he reached over and grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it.  



I grabbed his cock and started doing the same.  We were both hard and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Surprising no one came back to the shower we were in.  I thought nothing could be better, then he surprised me.


He got down on his knees and he was eye ball to my cock.  He continued to stroke it as he watched it get harder.  My balls were tightening up and he knew I was close to cumming.  Just as I got ready to cum, he took my cock in his mouth and my load unloaded into his mouth.  He kept sucking until every last drop was gone.  I got under the hot water to rinse off.

When I turned around he was gone.  I quickly got out of the shower and searched the locker room but could not find him.  I think of him every time I shower at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment