Monday, August 29, 2016

Double Dare - Detention Room

Double Dare - Detention Room

Story by Jay

I just started as a student teacher at my local community college.  I never realized how difficult the students were until the professor had me keep two students over for detention.  I went into the room where the two students were.  At first glance they were cute and I was glad to have the whole room to myself.



I was seated in the front of the room when they both approached me.  The blond took off his shirt and proceeded to take my short off.  The taller dark hair guy took off his jeans.  His hard cock stuck out and he pointed his cock to my mouth.  I felt the blond guy's cock setting on my shoulder.




I could not resist and took the dark hair guy's cock into my mouth.He had a great boner.  It was cut with a nice mushroom head.  I held the base of his cock and squeezed his balls as I took his cock into my mouth.  I really wanted the blond guy's cock but I kept sucking until the dark hair guy backed away and told me to lay on the desk.



Then blond guy took off my jeans.  His cock was not as large as the dark hair guy but I wanted it badly.  I laid my head on the blond hair guy's body and started to suck his cock.  The dark hair guy had spread my legs and positioned his cock to fuck my ass.





My cock was rock hard and I held it as the dark hair's cock entered my ass.  The blond guy took my cock out of my hand and started to stroke it.




I was enjoying everything they were doing to me.  The dark hair guy's cock was going deeper inside of me,  But I was turned on by the blond guy.  I wanted him to suck me.


We kept at it for what seemed an hour.  I was enjoying everything.  Both guys were hot.  


Then the blond buy took my cock into his mouth and started sucking.  My cock went deep into his mouth.  Then the dark hair guy yelled "I am cumming."  I held my breath as I came.  The blond hair guy swallowed every drop.  We got dressed just as the bell rang.  Detention was over.  They turned to leave.  I did not know what to say.  Being a student teacher was not a bad job.

No comments:

Post a Comment