Friday, August 12, 2016

Door to Door Salesman

Door to Door Salesman

Story by Jay

I was new to the job of door to door salesman.  I like being outdoor instead of being cooped in an office.  Today I was going to a new area that I had not visited before.  I went to the front door.  The owner saw me coming and was waiting for me as I turned the corner of his house.

He said "Yes, what do you want?"


I was staring at his opened bath robe.  He wore boxers and his cock was peeking through the opening of his boxers.  I could not take my eyes off of his cock.

He yelled "What do you want?"  Just as he said that, his dick poked through the opening.




He said "Come and get it.  You know you want it."  It was a nice size cut cock.  He said "Come on take a good look."



I came closer and grabbed hold of his cock.  It grew as I touched it.  I lifted it to see his balls. They were still hidden inside his boxers. I felt his cock throb



I was always fascinated with guy's pee hole.  I lifted his cock and stared at his slit in the middle of his cock head.  It was a beautiful sight.  He said "Stroke me."  It was almost in a whisper.



I started to stroke his cock as he let out a low moan.  His cock was big by now.  I wanted to suck it.  Again in  a low voice, he said "Take it."


I wasted no time.  I took his cock head into my mouth.  I let my tongue swirl around the ridge  of his cock head.  The man was moaning.  He reached around to the back of his head and pushed me so I took more of his cock.  His balls were now coming out of the opening of his boxers.



He pulled back his cock from my mouth.  A stream of precum ran from the tip of his pee hole to my mouth.



He was ready to cum.  He asked me "Do you want it?"  I nodded 'yes'.



I took it into my mouth a few times and then cum shot out.  It filled my mouth and ran down my chin.  A stream of cum fell down to my shirt and tie.  It was a load.  I took it all, or almost all.  When he was done, he stood there with his cock hanging out and said "I guess I need to buy something after all the work you did.

Well, I went inside and he bought from me.  Not only did he become a good customer that day, he became a repeat customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment