Monday, August 15, 2016

Laying Out

Laying Out

Story by Jay

I love to lay out and get a tan.  I also love when the guys came over to get a closer look.  I wore skimpy briefs and would reveal my pubes as well as the outline of my cock.  I would get excited and my cock would grow and overflow the edge of my bikini briefs.  The more they stared, the bigger I got.  Sometimes I slipped out and would take my time putting it back in.



I found that water make my briefs transparent.  One when I went fishing, I got all wet as I reeled it in.  My cock appeared for all to see.  As usually my pubes were showing just above the waistband.



My favorite was a white bikini briefs and when I sweated, it showed the outline of my cock, as if I was not wearing anything.



Guys would just come to look and I enjoyed looking at them as they watched my cock grow.



Then my hard cock was available for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment