Monday, August 22, 2016

Park Visit

Park Visit

Story by Jay

I love going to the park.  Today I found the park to be busy.  I love to see who is there and what they are showing off.  The first guy I saw was an older gentleman.  He was sitting on a park bench and had his legs wide open and I could see his cock and balls.



He saw me and said hello.  I smiled and stared at his cock as it grew larger.




I moved on and ran into a young guy sitting naked on a bench that was on one of the trails.  He had a great looking body.  I stepped on a twig and it startled him.  He quickly stood up.




I was amazed at the size and thickness of his cock.  He smiled at me and I smiled back.  He reached over to unzip my shorts and he pulled down my shorts.  He said to sit down and he started to suck my hardon.  I laid down on the bench and sucked me till I came.




He swallowed my load and licked my cock clean.  He said he had to run and he said he would look for me next week.  I said OK and waved him good bye.

I can't wait for next week to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment