Thursday, June 22, 2017

Math Teacher

Math Teacher

Story by Jay

Story requested by "Bilão". 

I remember it clearly as if it was yesterday.  It was the first day of college.  I entered the auditorium for my Math Class.  I was anxious to start my first day of college.  As I sat there observing everyone coming in, I spotted a man with a suit coat on.  He was handsome, very handsome.  I watch as he stopped at the podium and arranged his material for his lecture today.  I fell madly in love.  While he taught, I had my eyes on him and never heard a work he was saying.

I would dream of him at night taking me away to some tropical resort and making mad love to me.  In my dream, I would immediately raise my legs to the sky and let him fuck me with his large cock. 

Since I would stare at him during class, I was learning nothing and I failed his first semester test.  The paper had in red to see him at his house at 4 PM.  It stated that I needed tutoring and I needed it fast or I would fail his class.  I was nervous about going to his place. But I arrived right on the stroke of 4 PM.

He answered the door in his bathrobe.  He had been swimming out back in his pool and I saw his blue speedo.  I could not help myself as I stared at what was the outline of his cock.  It was indeed a large cock that he had.  I also could see the vein running the length of his shaft. 

I heard him say to get a drink from the refrigerator and wait for him at the dining room table.  He was going to take a quick shower and be out in a couple minutes.  I mumbled yes and went off to the kitchen.  I grabbed a Coke and set my books on the dining room table.

I heard the shower running and decided to see where the bathroom was.  It got louder as I entered his master bedroom and saw that the door to the bathroom was open.  I got closer and saw the glass doors to the shower.  There he was, not in clear view, but still in view.  He looked muscular.  He had his back to the glass doors and he turned towards the doors.  I saw what appeared to be a long large cock between his legs.

My mouth dropped and I stepped back.  I tripped over the towel rack and ended on the floor with the contents of the towel rack on top of me.  I heard the water being tuned off and the doors opening.  There he was naked for me to see.  It was big, very big.  It was an uncut cock.  I could see the foreskin covering the cockhead.

“Are you alright?” he said.  “I needed to pee.” I explained. He pointed to the toilet and said, “It is right there.”

He continued to dry himself as I got up and walked over to the toilet.  He was drying his hair with the towel so he could not see me.  I stared at his body.  It was very muscular.  Then my eyes looked down at his thick, long cock.  I wanted it.

As he lowered his towel and started to dry the rest of his body, I looked away.  He asked “Is there a problem?”  He pointed at me and I Iooked down. I had pulled out my cock to pee but was standing there with a rock hard cock.  I could not get it back in my briefs. 

He walked over and said “It is ok.  Let me help.”  He grabbed my cock and started to stroke it.  I reached over to grab his cock.  It immediately started to get hard.  I loved holding it but wanted to suck it.  After we stroked our cocks for a while, I got on my knees and started to take his cock as deep in my mouth as I could.

I finally got up and said “Fuck me.”  This was my dream come true.  He grabbed my hand and led me to the bed.  I quickly undressed.  I laid on the bed as I done many times in my dreams. My legs were up in the air, as he climbed into bed and carefully placed the tip of his cock on my asshole.  He entered my ass and I held my breath.  He slowly moved his cock deep into my ass and started to pump his hips and it was finally happening.  He was fucking me.  You might ask “Did it hurt?”  My answer would have been, “Yes, but I wanted it.”

It was great.  Not sure how long it lasted. But it was fantastic.  When we were done, He put on some jeans and t-shirt.  We went to the dining room and he started to explain Math.  This time I listened.
When he was done, he arranged for me to have another tutor session.  He told me to come earlier so that I could use the pool.  I said “Yes sir.” 


It is now the end of the semester.  I got high marks on my final test.  We still continue with tutor sessions, but it mainly takes place in the bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment