Monday, July 13, 2015

The Intruder - Part 2

The Intruder

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

He said “I can’t stay at the shelter another night.  I can’t.”

I said “Well, you can spend the night in the lockup.”  He pleaded “Please don’t.  I will be yours house boy.  I will clean, cook.  Anything you want.  Anything.”   I looked at those eyes on that face and thought “What do I do?”

I started to untie him.  I said “Ok, you can stay for one night.  Then we will reevaluate if you stay or leave. OK?”   He smiled and asked if he could shower.  I pointed to where the bathroom was and he ran off.  While he was showering, I took some valuables and locked them up.  I figured it is beter to be safe than sorry. 



I walked over to the bathroom to check on him.  He had the bathroom door opened so I stuck my head in and asked “Everything ok?”  He stood there naked.  He had a fantastic body with a cock that was surrounded with red hair.


 
He answered “I am ok.  Thanks.”  I replied “Good.  It is bedtime.”  He came over to me and kissed me on the lips.  We embraced and together we walked over to the bed.  I stumbled onto the bed.  He reached down and grabbed my cock and sat on it.  My body began to thrust my cock back and forth into his ass. 



He rode me until I could not take it anymore and shot my load.  It was great.  He snuggled next to be and whispered, “What about tomorrow?  Can I stay?”


I said “OK.  You can stay one more day.”  As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered how many days this would turn into.      

1 comment:

  1. While he wasn't an intruder, I did take in a homeless guy for about 3 months. Yep, he sucked my cock, he jacked me off, he rode my dick - anything I wanted in order to have a place to stay. Then, unfortunately, he fucked up - big time - and I sent him packing.

    ReplyDelete